Sport and Surf is a nice big surf store on Long Street in Cape Town. The owner is a lovely chap, and the staff there are informed and can help out.
- Large selection of Surf Boards, including the epoxy variety
- Large selection of all wetsuit brands
- All the mainstream Surf DVD’s
- A few more DVD’s in the back
- All the surf clothing you can shake a stick at
- A good amount of surf accessories like leashes, deck grips, wax and ding repair
- I was assured by a representative of a major wetsuit manufacturer that Sport and Surf get the best quality wetsuits that get imported to SA.
Tips and Tricks
- Parking on Long Street is pretty ambitious. Try to park on Brie Street, close to Castle Street. There is more parking there than on Long Street, so instead of walking all the way down Long Street, you can pop down 2 blocks.
- Have some change ready, you have to pay for street parking in Cape Town these days
- Don’t double park or yellow line park, you’ll likely get a ticket or they will remove your car – ouch
- Phone Number: 021 4264550.
- Address: On Long Street (between Hout and Castle I think they’ve moved just up the street and across the road) – Call for directions
Google Street Map
View Larger Map